2016 Ford Fusion
- The 2016 Ford Fusion is available at a lower starting MSRP, coming in at $22,110 whereas the Camry starts at $23,070
- The base engine of the 2016 Ford Fusion delivers better performance than the Camry's base engine, offering 175 and 170 horsepower respectively, delivering a more engaging driving experience.
- Because the 2016 Ford Fusion offers more pound-feet of Torque than the Toyota Camry, it's able to transfer power to the wheel faster, resulting in smoother acceleration.
- The 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid offers better fuel economy than the 2016 Camry Hybrid. The Fusion Hybrid comes in at 44 mpg city/41 mpg highway while the Camry Hybrid delivers 43 mpg city/41 mpg highway.
- The 2016 Ford Fusion features an available Active Park Assist system which takes the frustration out of parallel parking and maneuvering out of other tricky spots. Because this is a class-exclusive feature, no such system can be found in the 2016 Toyota Camry.
- The 2016 Ford Fusion can be equipped with an available all-wheel drive system. The 2016 Toyota Camry offers no such option.
Interested in seeing what else the 2016 Ford Fusion has to offer? Simply visit us here at Purvis Ford today. We're located at 3660 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA, and our staff is standing by to give you a closer look at the Fusion model that you're interested in today.